Wednesday 11 November 2009

Film Feedback

I really like what we have done with the day time stalker type of scene. I think we have done a great deal of camera angles and we have done also a lot of experimentation. I think that we need to practice a lot more though. I think we should upload some more YouTube film trailers so then we pick and choice what we do and do not like. I think it will be hard if we are going to scary film and we will need to do a lot more work into actually making it scary. we also need to make it smoother i think we are still really wobbly on the filming and moving part. I will try and find some more film trailers. Also i think that Alana is making a YouTube account.
I was thinking that maybe a chick flick would look more effective if we cannot pull off the horror theme well enough.
Let me know what you think..

by Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment