Tuesday 15 December 2009

General Thinking of Filming.

I think that it would be easier for us to film after school as we'll most likely have all the actors and extras. However, for some scenes we may need to film in the morning because of lighting. Also a problem with filming after school is that a lot of people do after school activities or need to do their own school work. We will have to take that into consideration.
I am sure that the prom scene will be easy to do because Laura or I have fairy lights and decorations which we could use to make the Drama Studio look more like a hall. I know that I have plenty of bowls and baskets for food and punch. Also I believe that Laura has a silver platter which we could put sandwiches on to make the scene more realistic. Also the Drama Studio has spotlights which we could use to light up the band we are using 'Shock Cityy'.

Also the cast will most likely still have their dresses/suits from prom or have some sort of formal wear. But i will check and let you guys know whether anyone needs to borrow anything.
With the school uniform if they don't have their own because they have handed it down to siblings or giving it to charity. There is always the lost property box in the main office which I'm sure we can borrow from there.
To create the Dolly for the Queen Bee walking scene I do have a skateboard but it isn't very good. I will ask Laura if she has one. But don't worry because I know plenty people who do have skateboards that I'm sure they will let us borrow them. This would be very helpful as then the filming would be very smooth.
With food at the Prom scene I don't mind using some of my work money to buy the props closer to the time. And if need be we could always see if the Food Tech department wouldn't mind lending us a fridge for the food.

The only thing i am worried about with filming is that if we are going to film after school and not in school we will have to book the cameras out quite early as there will be other classes filming for their coursework. I think we should definately now decide when and where we are going to film and what date to then be ready to book the filming equipment before another groups books them out.

Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment