Tuesday 15 December 2009

In respose to Hannahs posts :)

I am also really looking forward to planning and filming and editing our media 2 minute clip, I am really excited to do the filming because I think that this is the best part of the entire movie, and also the part that I will do the majority in. Hannah is going to be our continuity editor and Alana is the editor. We know that we will need to be very organized after Christmas and we won't be able to have people messing around otherwise we won't be able to film all of this. To organize our actors & actresses we are going to make a Facebook group advertising our film. In this group we can talk to all of our members at once so we can let them know what days we will be filming and what they will need to bring to each filming. I think that this would be the most successful way of talking to all of our people who are willing to help us.
In response to Hannah's posts about the food I have plenty of things left over from a party I had in June, so we can use these. For the food we can make cakes and make small sandwiches with something in them that won't go off. In Tescos at the moment they do cheap Party Food because it's nearly Christmas, we can stock up on these type of things and put them in our freezers, and then cook them and bring them into school and keep them in the Food Tech fridges.
I've just gone on Tesco's website and I've just put into our Basket
bread for sandwiches, x1
lemonade x2
cherryade x2
limeade x2
sausage rolls (frozen) x1
and mini pizzas (frozen) x1
the total came to £5.03


By Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment