Tuesday 1 December 2009

Preliminary Task

I really like our preliminary task, I think our background idea is really good. I think to improve the camera shots we should probably go on the idea that Hannah had of making our own dolly; This would make the shots smoother. I also agree with Alana with that our camera shots and music fit really well with each other.
If we did this again I think we should probably have a bit more of an idea of our shots and the background of our story. I really liked Steph, Alec's & Lucy's preliminary task with the shot of Alec walking through the door but you can only see his feet, I think this was really effective and something we should take into consideration when we do our final task. We should defiantly use a wider range of camera shots, instead of having all of our shots at one level, i feel that if we use a range of shots like high angle mid shot &low angle it'll give our final task a more thorough view.


By Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment