Wednesday 24 March 2010

Evaluation - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
















The pictures above show you the equipment and me standing by them, this is the equipment I've used for our media project, we also used Adobe premiere elements. Adobe was frustrating to use at times as it kept freezing and sometimes it wouldn't upload our film from the cameras we used, but we resolved this by either leaving it or trying it again later on to see if would work then and usually it did.
I feel that I've now learnt my way around the equipment we've been using, and I feel that I am more comfortable now using this then when I was during my preliminary task. Also, in our preliminary task we didn't use the microphone as we didn't know we could use it. After a few mishaps during our filming using the microphone we managed to get the hang of using it.
We used the tripod quite a lot during filming to make sure we had a still shot of many of our scenes. This worked effectively as the transitions are smooth instead of using handheld camera movements.
The camera itself was easy to use and we've always found this easy to use as you can easily pick up how to use this camera, I did quite a lot of the filming for the preliminary task and the main task as I found this the easiest, although all three of us did the filming, or had a go at the filming.
Altogether I feel I've learnt a lot from using this equipment and I am defiantly mo er confident on how to use this equipment
We also used YouTube and Free Play Music.com to upload our videos for people to watch and we used the free play music website to find music that would suit our film.
We had a few problems with YouTube and that we couldn't seem to upload a video from School as the network or Internet was very slow, again we had some problems trying to find the right music to fit our film, this was what probably took the most time during the whole editing process. It was also quite tedious.

By Laura (:

No comments:

Post a Comment