Wednesday 24 March 2010

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Here are pictures of myself with the equipment we used to film our opening sequence.
My skills with using the video camera, tripod and microphone have obviously grown as this is my first time ever filming. I've learnt how to get the best footage from placing the camera in different angles on the tripod and zooming in or out to the right distance.


I also used the programs; Adobe Photo shop and Adobe Premier Elements to help make our final product. These programs helped us to use the technology we had to make the opening sequence the best we think it could be with the editing we used.
I also used a media converter online called
www.mediaconverter.org which was used to create the working title YouTube video into the right format so that the Adobe program could let it into our film making it look more professional.
I have also improved my skills with using blogger and learning how to put the embedded YouTube codes of the films similar to our genre and to also be able to put our final film onto our blog for other people to see.
By Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment