Wednesday 24 March 2010

Evaluation - Who would be the best audience for your media Product?




Here I have found a picture of some teenage girls, I found this image on google.

I think that the stereotypical type of person who would come to see our media product would be a big group of girls, all quite skinny and body-conscious. I think that they would also be quite vain because mostly all girls are aware of their appearance and want to make sure they look good all of the time.

I think that their favourite colours would be a typical girls favourite colour, pink, and maybe some different ones such as purple blue and yellow. I think that their favourite thing to do would to go shopping and try on pretty clothes with each other, I think that another thing they'd love to do would to would be have sleepovers at each others houses and maybe watch movies and tell each other secrets.

I think that these girls would shop in high street stores such as New Look, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Primark, as I know many girls all shop in these places, I think the things they would buy would probably be High heels, bags, clothes and things which are pink! They might also buy accessories for their bedrooms such as pink fluffy pillows and pink fairy lights which would be draped across their rooms.

I would assume that the music these girls would listen to would be Beyonce, Pink, Pixie Lott, Lady Gaga, and other genres of poppy music, and maybe some R+B aswell. Their favourite Tv programmes would probably be the soaps and I bet that they would all be into watching them all and keeping up-to-date with them. I think another of their favourite pass times would to be to go on MSN and Facebook everyday so that they can chat to their friends and ask them if they saw the latest episodes of Hollyoaks Etc.
I expect that their favourite outfit would be anything pink and pretty, they would also be very conscious of their hair and make up and perhaps have pink handbags to check their hair and make up 20 + times a day in a little compact mirror.
I should also assume that they would be constantly on their mobiles, either texting or calling each other to share the latest gossips.
I know I've been very stereotypical here and I don't wish to offend anyone with this.
I should also think that their favourite films would be romantic comedy's and chick flicks such as Mean Girls, Notting Hill, John Tucker Must Die, etc, this is why I feel that they would be attracted to watch 'Queen B'
By Laura (:

No comments:

Post a Comment