Monday 1 February 2010

General Thinking

Today we are filming another scene with the Queen Bee's where they are bunking their lessons to apply their make-up and bitch about the new girl Tasha. We're going to use the toilets at our own school which are rarely used so we won't be disturbed during filming.
I think that we should try do a track shot. But have the camera as the mirror. So then the 3 girls will be looking straight done the camera applying their make-up and playing with their hair. This will be a good idea because if we were to film it the other way round and have it as a POV shot the camera would be in the frame which would ruin the shot.
Also I think that the layout of the characters should be that Hannah's character Lydia should be standing at the front and the other 2 girls standing either side. A bit like a triangle.
We arranged to do this scene over the weekend via text and phone calls but I think that unfortunately not everyone feels comfortable with what we are filming today. However, I'm sure with filming last period we won't overrun.
At the moment Hannah and I are working on today's script. I think that we should use a lot of English slang to really make our film represent a real British production.
And as I just mention British production I think that we should use the Universal Pictures and Pathe and Working Title logo's to be placed in our film because then we have the British production company, Working Title, which is helped and funded by the larger companies such as Universal Pictures.
I also think that we should include a certificate rating. I think that it should either be a PG or a 12 as we are going to include some common insults which are commonly used but if this film was going to be in the cinema the parents may get offended with some of the language.
Alana




No comments:

Post a Comment