Sunday 17 January 2010

Hair Suggestions for Main Characters

As we're filming tomorrow I've been thinking about how little time we are going to have to set everything up as this hasn't been as thought through as last time.
I was thinking that the main characters should be the only people to really have their hair done. And as I'm the person to be doing this I researched some Ball hair styles from other British Films.


I was thinking this style of side pony tail with tight curls for Hannah's character.











And then for Milly's character can have the natural beauty look as British girls seem to be more natural than American girls









Amy's character and Priya's character can have a beehive ponytail so it looks like they are trying to impress people by looking the same









I'll try my hardest to make these hairstyles tomorrow for our film. If not it'll be something similar to these.




Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment