Tuesday 19 January 2010

Next scene ideas

I've been thinking about the props we will need for later scenes.

And for the scene where Hannah's character Lydia is getting out of a car and looking at school as if she owns it, we will need a nice spoilt car.


My dad's car is a BMW 1 series



Or we could use my mums car which is a Peugeot 206 cc

I'm sure if I ask nicely we will be able to use one of my cars. However, my parents are normally busy after school. So if not we may have to find a new car.
I know we are able to use Dom's Mini for when Milly's character Natasha arrives to school. Which is a good car to use as it is a British car.
However, my parents cars aren't very British though my mum's Peugeot is a car that a spoilt school girl would get for a birthday present or for some occasion.

Let me know what you think.

Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment